Found one file extension association related to Actual Drawing and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Actual Drawing.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Actual Drawing description
Developer: PY Software
PY Software software list & details
Developer / company: PY Software
Actual Drawing is a visual Web authoring tool, which helps you make Web Pages without having to know HTML, simply by dragging and dropping page content.
Actual Drawing has own image manipulation tools that you don't need to use a third party image editor.
You can add a shadow to an image or to a text block, make it glow, or draw it with opacity.
Additional tools allow to Flip, Rotate, Resize, Adjust Colors, Blur, Sharpen, Dilate, Erode or Emboss any image.
The program converts all graphical content into web compatible GIF and JPEG images.
- Character-level control over all text attributes
- Image Optimization
- Instant effects like drop shadow, glow, inner shadow, blurred bevel, inner glow etc.
- Filling and outlining images: linear fill, velvet fill, radial fill, conical fill, square fill and pattern
- Creating Web-based forms
- Creating Frame-Based Pages
- Creating Web Albums
- Checking up Broken Links for entire site
- Submitting Web Pages to most popular search engines
- Automaticaly upload all page content to your Website
- Spell Checking for major languages
- Ready-to-use Java Scripts
- Insert special and extended characters into your Web page
- Calculating download time for a Web page
- Floating layers
- Vector Images
- Includes over 100 background images, buttons, logos, pointers for use in your web pages
- Includes over 20 web page templates to help you get started
- Includes Batch Processor for simplifying process of making changes in large number of web pages
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Actual Drawing default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Actual Drawing can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Actual Drawing (PY Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action