Found 2 file extension associations related to ArtIcons and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with ArtIcons.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ArtIcons description
Aha-Soft software list & details
Developer / company: Aha-Soft
ArtIcons is an advanced icon utility for Windows. It allows professional and amateur alike to create and edit icon images and manage icon files and libraries.
With ArtIcons you can:
- Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Create and store images containing several layers
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, hue/saturation, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Replace image colors
- Create and manage icon libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Paste images in various graphic formats (ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG) directly into icons
- Export icon images to ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG files
- Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
- Extract icons from all files in selected folders and subfolders and save them as icon libraries
- Convert Mac icons to Windows format
- Modify icons inside executables and other program files
- Sort images inside icons and icons inside libraries
- Customize Windows Desktop and folder icons
- Drag and drop files from file shells
- Drag and drop icons between different libraries
- Use English, Spanish, German and other interfaces
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ArtIcons default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that ArtIcons can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ArtIcons (Aha-Soft), or check out their product website.