Found one file extension association related to BitWare and 1 file format developed specifically for use with BitWare.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: BitWare description
Developer: CA Technologies
CA software list & details
Developer / company: CA
Cheyenne BitWare, award winning free messaging software, transforms your computer into a complete communications center. Designed for wide range of Windows operating systems (3.x, 9X, 98SE, Me, NT, XP & 2K), BitWare integrates fax, data, voice (F/D/V) and paging capabilities within a single user-friendly interface.
- Send and receive faxes from your computer (BitFax).
- Clearer faxes and voice messages.
- Fax on demand directly from any Windows application.
- Faxes can be modified with Windows' Editors.
- Automatically logs Incoming/Outgoing transmissions.
- Cover page supports your logo and signature.
- Voice mail system with unlimited number of mailboxes.
- Conduct phone calls (BitPhone)
- Speakerphone provided (Requires Voice/FAX Modem).
- Differentiates between incoming voice calls or faxes.
- Full-featured data terminal & host capabilities (BitCom).
- Access public bulletin boards and online services.
- Includes dBASE compatible Phone Book.
The BitWare software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
BitWare works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BitWare default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that BitWare can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BitWare (CA Technologies), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action