Developer / company: EUROSYSTEMS
CoCut is a plug-in for CorelDRAW and Illustrator. It empowers both programs with powerful cutting functions, so that no additional program is needed for cutting. In conjunction with the elaborated host programs CoCut cuts your designs at the touch of a button.
- Duplicate, position, scale objects
- Several cutters configurable and controllable via several ports at one time
- Readily calculated jobs are saveable and repeatable
- Cut by color
- Object contours can be transformed automatically into cuttable contours
- Test drive
- Plot Manager with job history
- Set origin at any place
- Cutting modes and tools can be selected in the device driver
- Sophisticated segmentation of ultra large plots
- Material consumption is displayed
- Vinyl optimization
- Weeding help (Lines, Frames)
- Material parameters manageable
Cocut works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Cocut default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Cocut can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Cocut (EUROSYSTEMS), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action