Conversion of XWM audio to WMA format. XWM to WMA converters.
To convert XWM to WMA follow these few steps:
- Download Microsoft's DirectX SDK and locate the xWMAEncode.exe program
- Copy xWMAEncode.exe to the folder where the the music is located
- Launch cmd.exe and locate your folder with the .xwm files
- Once in the folder, type xwmaencode file.xwm file.wav, where file is the name of one of the extracted .wxm files. If you want to convert more files at once, its probably better to create a batch file for it.
- now use some WAV to WMA converter to finally make the format you want.
Unfortunately, there is no detailed software record in the database for this conversion.
Back to conversion search