Found one file extension association related to DataShaper and 1 file format developed specifically for use with DataShaper.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: DataShaper description
Developer: Data Shaping Solutions
Developer / company: Data Shaping Solutions
DataShaper is an integrated product for real-time strategy design, backtesting and implementation. It is available in spreadsheet form that allows production of targeted keys for our online platform. The spreadsheet is truly interactive: when you modify a sample key or stock prices, all the formulas including the daily return and the return chart are automatically updated. The easily accessible formulas give you a high level of control and understanding on how the strategy is working. The spreadsheet is delivered with sample keys to help you create your strategies.
- Works for any stock or index with a large volume
- Provides daily trending signals: up, down or neutral
- Incorporates adjustable trading costs
- Offers an interactive return chart that is instantly updated when you update the spreadsheet
- Provides separate return for the three substrategies, allowing for easy and visual stepwise optimization
- Relies on a few intuitive parameters
- Compatible with DataShaping's online platform: offered with one to twelve months worth of credits
- DataShaper Elite is offered with selected sample keys
DataShaper works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
DataShaper default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that DataShaper can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of DataShaper (Data Shaping Solutions), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action