Found 2 file extension associations related to DepoView and 1 file format developed specifically for use with DepoView.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: DepoView description
Developer: inData Corporation
inData software list & details
Developer / company: inData
DepoView has new clip editing and clip export tools, which add even more value to Digital Video Transcripts.
- Your clients will love the convenience and the simplicity!
- Easy to use word index instantly hyperlinks you to crucial portions of the testimony
- Just highlight the transcript to make video clips
- Export clips to PowerPoint with synchronized text
- Export to other major programs like TrialDirector, Summation and Sanction
- Search & jump to any keyword
- Copy & paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions & briefs
- View exhibits related to the deposition
- View video transcript testimony synchronized to the deposition text
- Create single and multi-segment clips
- Export clips to MPEG1 format
- Email videos of clips
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
DepoView default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by DepoView
Comparison table of actions that DepoView can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of DepoView (inData Corporation), or check out their product website.