Found 2 file extension associations related to Dialect and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Dialect.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Dialect description
Developer: SoftMed Systems, Inc.
Developer / company: SoftMed Systems, Inc.
Dialect is an advanced, general purpose programming system for Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP and CE that allows developers to write applications with the following features:
- Cross-platform code (Win32 / WinCE).
- Capacity to pre-compile code for rapid execution.
- Integrated development environment with debugger that works on desktop and handheld PCs.
- Support for sockets, serial ports, files, registry access, DLLs, GUI elements, encryption (BlowFish), printing, etc.
- Exception handling mechanisms.
- Regular expressions.
- Generation of stand-alone executables.
- ADO database support.
- The comprehensive help file is also available as a printable (Word) document.
Dialect works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Dialect default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Dialect can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Dialect (SoftMed Systems, Inc.), or check out their product website.