Developer / company: TechPowerUp
GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by GPU-Z
Comparison table of actions that GPU-Z can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GPU-Z (TechPowerUp), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action