GRO file extension - Allegro MIDI music
What is gro file? How to open gro files?
File type specification:
The gro file extension is associated with the Allegro, an audio format.
The gro file contains audio data in ASCII text format similar to MIDI. Allegro is compatible with Audacity software.
This gro file type entry was marked as obsolete and no longer supported file format.
This type of file is no longer actively used and is most likely obsolete. This is typically the case for system files in old operating systems, file types from long discontinued software, or previous versions of certain file types (like documents, projects etc.) that were replaced in higher versions of their original programs.
The default software associated to gro file type:
Company or developer:
Audacity is a free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
Audacity is able to:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
List of recommended software applications associated to the .gro file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open gro file, edit gro file, convert gro file, view gro file, play gro file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
- Play gro file