Found 2 file extension associations related to Laser Dispatch and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Laser Dispatch.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Laser Dispatch description
Developer: LaserDispatch.com, Inc.
Developer / company: LaserDispatch.com, Inc.
Laser Dispatch will enable your company to save time and money, and operate more effectively by:
- Eliminating the need to handwrite or manually generate time consuming daily schedules
- Allowing the dispatchers to optimize resources to their fullest
- Archiving a searchable history of all dispatch data for reporting, planning, and inquiries
- Putting an end to unnecessary equipment rental costs
- Avoiding unnecessary moves or missed moved during equipment transport
- Simplifying accounting tasks with automated reports
- Maintaining employee/equipment accountability and more
Laser Dispatch works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Laser Dispatch default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Laser Dispatch can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Laser Dispatch (LaserDispatch.com, Inc.), or check out their product website.