Found 5 file extension associations related to MapSource and 5 file formats developed specifically for use with MapSource.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: MapSource description
Developer: Garmin Ltd.
Garmin software list & details
Developer / company: Garmin
MapSource is included with the purchase of a Garmin map on DVD or CD. With MapSource, you can:
- Back up important trip data separately from your Garmin device.
- Plan routes from the convenience of your computer instead of on your device.
- Create, view, and edit waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Plan extensive or complicated routes, in which you travel to several locations in an order you specify.
- Transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your device.
- Transfer selected map from your computer to your device.
- Find items, addresses and points of interest included in the map data.
- View your maps in detail on your computer screen.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
MapSource default file extension associations
The most common file format used with the specific file extension
.gpx file extension is used for GPS eXchange format
Other file extensions or file formats developed for use with MapSource
Common file extensions used by MapSource
Comparison table of actions that MapSource can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of MapSource (Garmin Ltd.), or check out their product website.