Found 3 file extension associations related to Marmalade SDK and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Marmalade SDK.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Marmalade SDK description
Developer: Ideaworks3D Limited
Developer / company: Ideaworks3D Limited
Marmalade SDK offers a complete solution for the creation of high-performance, multi-platform, native (C/C++) applications for mobile, embedded and desktop platforms.
Marmalade SDK will enable you to:
- Write one application that runs across iOS, Android, Symbian, bada, Windows Mobile 6.x and webOS devices
- Build a "single application binary" - native CPU instructions that run identically across all supported platforms and devices, defeating fragmentation
- Write standard C/C++ code, with full support for all standard libraries and language features
- Use best-in-class IDEs such as Microsoft Visual C++ and Xcode
- Compile for Windows or Mac (x86) and test in powerful desktop debugging environments
- Compile for ARM, using GCC or RVCT compilers, without leaving the IDE
- Test and debug actual ARM code on the desktop, at source or disassembly level, without having to deploy to device
- Deploy your application as a standard OS installer package, for all supported operating systems, using a single click
- Build rich 2D and 3D applications using powerful tools and graphics libraries
- Support software rendering, OpenGL ES 1.x and OpenGL ES 2.0 (if enabled by the underlying hardware) from within a single application, without rewriting rendering code
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Marmalade SDK default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with Marmalade SDK
Comparison table of actions that Marmalade SDK can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Marmalade SDK (Ideaworks3D Limited), or check out their product website.