Maths Helper Plus
Found one file extension association related to Maths Helper Plus and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Maths Helper Plus.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Bruce Vaughan
Maths Helper Plus
Developer / company: Bruce Vaughan
Maths Helper Plus is a collection of powerful mathematical tools to help you work faster and smarter that also includes 72 illustrated tutorial topics.
- Graphing: y = f(x), x = f(y), polar, parametric, inequalities, (x,y) points, vectors, histograms, frequency polygons, box plots, scatter plots and more.
- Statistics: Mean, standard deviation and all other common statistics calculated with full working steps shown. Import text data, sort and tabulate, set class intervals.
- Functions: Tabulate with user defined expressions, tangents and normals calculated with working. Tabulate definite integrals using five methods.
- (x,y) Points: Ten regression models, calculate enclosed area and perimeter, tabulate with user defined expressions.
- Conics: Ten types of circles, parabolas, hyperbolas and ellipses. Plot and calculate points and lines of interest.
- Triangles: Solve and plot ANY triangle that is solvable. Full working steps shown.
- Powerful Matrix, Vector and Complex number programmable calculators that display working steps!
- 11 Interactive 'graph tools' do anything from trace tangent lines to find turning points.
- Import pictures, eg maps, then overlay your graphs or make measurements!
- Make live animations using parameters in plotted points and functions.
- Easy tutorial, reference library and dozens of ready to use applications included, ranging from loan repayment calculations to probability experiments
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Maths Helper Plus default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Maths Helper Plus can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Maths Helper Plus (Bruce Vaughan), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action