Found 3 file extension associations related to Modem Spy and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Modem Spy.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Modem Spy description
Developer: SoftCab Inc.
Developer / company: SoftCab Inc.
Modem Spy is a program used to record phone calls to MP3 or WAVs.
- Record phone calls automatically.
- Record audio from microphone like dictaphone.
- Voice activated recording option available.
- Playback recorded calls via telephone line or computer speakers.
- Built-in automatic audio gain control.
- One click email sending with WAV or MP3 file attached.
- Detect and log caller ID information.
- Friendly program interface allows to make quick note to remember phone call contents.
- Access stored phone calls over local area network (LAN) from other computers.
- Optional caller ID notifications on all computers connected to LAN.
- Optional remote party warning before recording. It is required by law in some countries.
- There is Super Spy option for stealth recording.
- Optional answering machine mode. Record phone calls and answering machine messages simultaneously.
- Recording from data modem is possible (you will need to physically connect your phone line and sound card).
- Convert your records to any voice format! (MP3, WAV, etc)
- Please note, cell phone calls could not be recorded by Modem Spy. But we are working on this feature currently.
- Program size is only 380 KB. Compare that to the footprint of other multi-megabyte software!
Modem Spy works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Modem Spy default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Modem Spy
Comparison table of actions that Modem Spy can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Modem Spy (SoftCab Inc.), or check out their product website.