Found 5 file extension associations related to Nero WaveEditor and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with Nero WaveEditor.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Nero WaveEditor description
Developer: Nero AG
Nero software list & details
Developer / company: Nero
Advanced audio editing and recording is a snap with Nero WaveEditor. Produce high quality audio creations with up to 7.1 channels. Various filtering and sound optimization methods help you create individual audio files quickly and easily. Nero WaveEditor is used and trusted by IT professionals worldwide.
New effects and an effect graphical user interface enable a camera denoiser effect, convolution reverb effect, and digital monitoring.
- Surround sound editing with up to 7.1 channels
- Multichannel optimized effects (for surround sound 5.1 and 7.1 with/without subwoofer channel)
- Multi-channel reverb
- Effect delay time can be adjusted for more precise reaction
- Downmix to Nero HeadPhone
- Command history window – track your work and remove processing steps at any time
- Continue from clicked position in timeline
- Real time audio processing
- Add crossfades between audio sections
- Automatic track splitting – export tracks to separate files
- Change looped area during playback
- Play sound files backwards
- Usage of range dependant filter tools
- Mute function
- Zoom out/in of the recording beyond any limits
- Change of frequency settings in filter toolbox
- Automatic crash recovery
- No-destructive editing
- Offline effect processing possible
- Extended sample format conversion and rendering multichannel audio recordings
- Supports recording and editing in 24 and 32 bit sample formats
- Support for DirectX Audio Filter Plug-ins
- Support for VST Plug-ins
- HQ-Dithering to reduce the noise (noise reduction)
- Nero Audio Plug-in Manager 6.0 – read or write wav, mp3 (encoding requires special license), wma, or aif files
- Internal reference based audio format (NWE files). Editing history and undo/redo information are saved
Nero WaveEditor icon
Nero WaveEditor icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Nero WaveEditor default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Nero WaveEditor
Comparison table of actions that Nero WaveEditor can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Nero WaveEditor (Nero AG), or check out their product website.