Developer / company: ImYorik
OpenBerg Lector is a free, modern, versatile, open-standard, open-source e-Text reader, designed to operate from within Firefox. Thanks to Lector, you just have to click on a link to an e-Text or e-Book and that book will be opened and readable.
OpenBerg Lector has a number of invisible features that operate behind the curtain to make your reading experience more comfortable. Here's a short overview of Lector's visible features:
- Opening unpackaged (.opf) or packaged (.obz) OEBPS publications.
- Opening OCF (.epub) publications.
- Opening zip-compressed collections of files (.cbz), including hundreds of available graphic novels and comic books.
- Opening rar-compressed collections of files (.cbr), including hundreds of available graphic novels and comic books.
- Opening Microsoft Reader (r) (.lit) books.
- Mouse-only or keyboard-only navigation inside a book.
- Following hyperlinks from books to webpages.
- Following hyperlinks to books from webpages or other books.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by OpenBerg Lector
Other file extensions associated with OpenBerg Lector
Comparison table of actions that OpenBerg Lector can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of OpenBerg Lector (ImYorik), or check out their product website.