Found one file extension association related to PowerDistribution and 1 file format developed specifically for use with PowerDistribution.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer / company: PCschematic
PowerDistribution is software for planning, operation and maintenance of LW installations. It is a specially designed program for creating and maintaining the overview over power installations.
- Move machines from switchboard to switchboard easily
- Attach data to the symbols later - when necessary
- Search intelligently on all symbols and all types of information
- Survey of Loads etc. via imported measure data
- Article database including component information
- Mathematical functions
- Report generation
- Exchange of data with Microsoft Excel
- Export the registration to PC|SCHEMATIC Automation
- Attach all relevant documentation to the tree-structure
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
PowerDistribution default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that PowerDistribution can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PowerDistribution (PCschematic), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action