Developer / company: Human Head Studios
Prey is a first-person shooter video game developed by Human Head Studios and published by 2K Games in 2006. The game is created in modified iD Tech 4 engine.
Tommy is a down-on-his-luck garage mechanic, stuck in the middle on who-knows-where on some forgotten reservation, where Native Americans are tucked away out of sight, out of mind. And then the unthinkable happens! Earth becomes prey to the galaxy's largest predator, a space bound Texas-sized alien that's looking to satiate its hunger with the organic goodness that most populates Earth: Us. And the first course is a certain forgotten reservation.
Tommy and his girlfriend have become prey, his grandfather killed, and hundreds of his tribal nation have been abducted through space-warping portals. Freeing himself, all Tommy cares about is saving Jenny. But the spirit of his grandfather beckons him to embrace his heritage, accept the ancient teachings, and prepare to battle the menace that threatens to destroy all the planet's life. It's a choice between love and responsibility. It's a choice that cannot be made easily.
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
- Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.
- Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
- Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
- Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Prey
Other file extensions associated with Prey
Comparison table of actions that Prey can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Prey (Human Head Studios, Inc.), or check out their product website.