PROCSPEC file extension - SpectraSuite data file
What is procspec file? How to open procspec files?
File type specification:
The procspec file extension is associated with the SpectraSuite an obsolete software for Microsoft Windows operating system developed by Ocean Optics and used for measurement purposes.
The procspec file stores data file created in SpectraSuite.
The procspec files are ZIP archives. You can rename procspec extension to zip and extract data from the archive.
An XML file stored in ZIP archive contains: pixels values (Scope data), Wavelengths, Processed data, Dark data, Reference data.
If you wanted to view these data in Excel:
- Open the xml file with Word Pad.
- Copy the column of data for all the wavelengths and paste it into Excel.
- Then copy the column of data for Processed data and paste it into the next column of Excel.
- You can use the Edit/Find and Replace function in Excel to Delete the "double" and replace with nothing
- Do the same for replace "/double" with nothing
- Graph this data. This is your Processed spectrum.
List of recommended software applications associated to the .procspec file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open procspec file, edit procspec file, convert procspec file, view procspec file, play procspec file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
- View procspec file