Found 2 file extension associations related to Production Studio and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Production Studio.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: CodeBaby Corp.
Developer / company: CodeBaby Corp.
CodeBaby’s award-winning Production Studio empowers you to create and integrate digitally engaging 3D digital CodeBaby characters into your website or eLearning courseware. With a diverse selection of high quality digital characters, over 400 realistic drag-and-drop animations, and automatic lip syncing that accommodates recordings in any language, Production Studio makes producing 3D digital characters a snap.
Benefits and Features:
- You don’t need a team of animators to create and deploy realistic 3D character in your eLearning applications.
- Production Studio’s intuitive interface lets you easily create a production by simply dragging and dropping individual animations and sound files onto a timeline.
- You can choose from a wide variety of characters, props and sets/backgrounds that are included with Production Studio.
- You can choose specific animations for your characters, or let Production Studio take care of animating a production automatically.
- Production Studio comes with over 400 standard drag-and-drop animations.
- Production Studio automatically synchronizes realistic mouth and facial animations to audio files.
- You can layer high-fidelity sound effects, voices, ambient sound and music on multiple channels by simply dragging them into a timeline.
- Production Studio exports to Flash® content, making it easy to integrate with your existing LMS or courseware.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Production Studio default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Production Studio can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Production Studio (CodeBaby Corp.), or check out their product website.