Found one file extension association related to Relux Professional and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Relux Professional.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Relux Informatik AG
Developer / company: Relux Informatik AG
The Relux Professional calculation and light design program with a joint luminaire database that contains data from numerous international manufacturers is now available in a new version and free of charge.
- Artificial and daylight simulation for interior and outdoor areas, sports grounds and roads
- Standards: interior and outdoor lighting EN 12464-1/-2, emergency lighting EN 1838, roads EN 13201, daylight as per CIE
- Multi-core and multi processor capability
- Several different scenes in a single project
- Drag & Drop facilities
- Administering rooms and retaining an overview with the Calculation Manager and the Print Manager
- Import of 2D and 3D objects in dxf, vrml, 3ds and wmf format
- Contains a large number of items of furniture, materials and textures
- detailed manual in German, English, Italian and French
- Regular user training courses in different towns and free support from the Relux helpline
available in the following languages: Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Relux Professional default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Relux Professional can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Relux Professional (Relux Informatik AG), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action