Developer / company: Ryan
RoffView is a small program used to loads 3D models from files in the OFF file format and saves models to the OFF file format etc.
- Common Features In All Versions
- Loads 3D models from files in the OFF file format
- Saves models to the OFF file format
- Tessellates models to triangles for display
- Displays in 3D perspective
- Supports mouse-driven zooming, panning, and rotation
- Supports direct numerical specification of viewing parameters
- Displays models as wireframes
- Displays models as shaded models
- Displays models as point-fields
- Double-buffered for smooth animation
- Supports separate setting of interior and exterior base colors
- Supports Phong illumination model, with easy manipulation of all parameters
RoffView works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that RoffView can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of RoffView (Ryan), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action