Found one file extension association related to Roxen Webserver and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Roxen Webserver.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Roxen Webserver description
Developer: Roxen Internet Software AB
Developer / company: Roxen Internet Software AB
Roxen WebServer is a full-featured open-source web server distributed under the GPL license. It runs on a number of different operating systems including Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X.
Some of the strong points of this server is:
- Open source code.
- A web-based interface for easy configuration and administration.
- The highly regarded Roxen graphics support which can be used for dynamic generation of e.g. headers, images and charts.
- Integrated MySQL database.
- Server-side programming via RXML, Java, Perl, PHP, CGI scripts and more.
- Strong encryption.
- Modular architecture where server extensions can be loaded without shutting down the server process.
- Platform-independent architecture makes custom modules portable with no extra effort.
Roxen Webserver works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Roxen Webserver default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Roxen Webserver can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Roxen Webserver (Roxen Internet Software AB), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action