Found one file extension association related to ScriptBasic and 1 file format developed specifically for use with ScriptBasic.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: ScriptBasic description
Developer: ScriptBasic Project Team
Developer / company: ScriptBasic Project Team
ScriptBasic is a mature Basic interpreter that can be used for server side CGI scripting, utility programming or to develop GUI desktop applications.
A multi-threaded HTTP Basic application server is available as well with session support, connection pooling and a array of extension modules to expand the language even further. ScriptBasic is embeddable to extended your own applications with a scripting engine.
- Open source LGPL project
- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Unix, OSX, ...)
- Lightning fast multi-threaded ScriptBasic HTTP application server
- In memory session handling
- Extension module API (CGI, MySQL, ODBC, Berkeley DB, GTK, Curl, ...)
- HTML template file support
- Command line interpreter for utility applications and standard CGI programming
- Create standalone executables without compiling
- Name space support
- Relaxed / auto variable typing (forget DIM and think undef)
- TYPE, ISARRAY, ISSTRING, ISINTEGER, ISREAL, ISNUMERIC, ISDEF, ISUNDEF, ISEMPTY
- Associative arrays (reference elements by name - MySQL & ODBC modules assign columns to named arrays)
- Standard branching syntax (GOTO, GOSUB/RETURN, FOR/NEXT, DO/WHILE/UNTIL, REPEAT/UNTIL, CALL)
- Multi-function IO directives ([liNE] INPUT, PRINT, OPEN - files, ports, standard IO)
- Time/Date formatting and math
- Extended string functions (REPLACE, SPLIT, SPLITA)
- GTK / Glade support for desktop application development
- Easy to learn and use without prior programming knowledge
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ScriptBasic default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that ScriptBasic can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ScriptBasic (ScriptBasic Project Team), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action