Sigil for Mac
Developer / company: Information is not available
Sigil is a multi-platform WYSIWYG ebook editor. It is designed to edit books in ePub format.
Now what does it have to offer...
- Free and open source software under GPLv3
- Multi-platform: runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16
- Full EPUB spec support
- WYSIWYG editing
- Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View
- Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
- Table Of Contents editor
- Multi-level TOC support
- Book View fully supports the display of any XHTML document possible under the OPS spec
- SVG support
- Basic XPGT support
- Advanced automatic conversion of all imported documents to Unicode
- Currently imports TXT, HTML and EPUB files; more will be added with time
- Embedded HTML Tidy; all imported documents are thoroughly cleaned; changing views cleans the document so no matter how much you screw up your code, it will fix it (usually)
- An actually usable user interface
- Native C++ application
- Bugs :)
- And a lot more...
Sigil for Mac icon
Sigil for Mac icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Sigil for Mac
Other file extensions associated with Sigil for Mac
Comparison table of actions that Sigil for Mac can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Sigil for Mac, or check out their product website.