Found one file extension association related to SignPlot and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SignPlot.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: SignPlot description
Developer: Buchanan Computing
Developer / company: Buchanan Computing
The UK's leading traffic sign software now includes state-of-the-art structural design. SignPlot is the only system to fully automate the layout and spacing rules of the Traffic Signs Regulations (TSRGD 2002) and Traffic Signs Manual.
SAVING COST AND TIME
- Quick and easy design of UK traffic signs
- All relevant DfT spacing and layout rules are applied automatically when required
- The sign area is minimised, saving costs and clutter
- Self-contained software needing only a standard computer
- Minimal training needed
- Automatic rebuild when sign details or road layouts change
- The compact sign drawing files are quick to email
DESIGN MADE EASY
- Produces correct and accurate output first time
- Automatic sizing and positioning of text and symbols
- Automatic selection of correct alphabet
- Geometry made simple for map-type signs
- Displays and prints solid colour sign images
- Drag and drop editing for layout changes
- Hints and tips to guide new users and catch possible mistakes
- Parking Plates created using inbuilt working drawings
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SignPlot default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that SignPlot can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SignPlot (Buchanan Computing), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action