Found 2 file extension associations related to Stitch Vista and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Stitch Vista.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Stitch Vista description
Developer / company: DataStitch.com
Ideal software for both small and large embroidery companies. Stitch Vista is equipped with more of the most powerful tools seen in any embroidery software system.
This is a sampling of features that are included in the Stitch Vista software package (Data Master+ w/ Automation level)
- Auto-conversion of stitch-files to editable wireframe
- Stitch Processing (size or adjust densities of existing stitch files easily)
- Machine format conversion (both commercial and home formats supported)
- On-the-fly advanced stitch generation and editing
- New simple, consistent, and powerful editing via design and property tree views
- Advanced smart column capabilities (makes outlining or digitizing columns fast and easy)
- Auto-mitering (automation level) for any smart column object
- Direct connect to a Toyota embroidery machines
- True-View (3D view) stitching previews
- Design previews showing hoops and ruler bars
- Simplified lettering interface
- Advanced transformation/editing effects (arbitrary warping, etc.)
- Plus many other features to make your embroidery business even more successful
The Stitch Vista software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Stitch Vista default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Stitch Vista can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Stitch Vista (DataStitch.com), or check out their product website.