Found 2 file extension associations related to Synchro Studio and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Synchro Studio.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Synchro Studio description
Developer: Trafficware Ltd.
Developer / company: Trafficware Ltd.
Synchro is a macroscopic analysis and optimization software application from Trafficware Ltd. Synchro implements the Intersection Capacity Utilization (ICU) 2003 method for determining intersection capacity.
- Visualize full geometric layout within Synchro
- Edit all data directly on map sidebar
- Multiple bitmaps for background
- Integrate GIS MrSID and SHP files (aerial bitmap and centerline shape files)
- Set median, crosswalk width, tapers, TWLTL, lane alignment and more for simulation
- Control lane alignment thru intersections
- Detailed detector settings
SimTraffic - Play in more realistic traffic
SimTraffic, with SimTraffic CI built-in, gives you more control. For starters, now you can specify detailed geometry and detector configurations, and display detector placements. Plus you're only one click away from visualizing everything in three dimensions with the addition of the 3D Viewer add-on.
- Specify lane alignment thru intersection
- Display of detector placement
- One click to 3D Viewer for 3D Visualization
- Define Median width
- Offset intersections
- Mast arm Signals
- Graphical representation of TWLTL
- Updated fuel emission and acceleration tables
- SimTraffic CI Built-In Pan and zoom with mouse wheel button
- Default button and default template file for report settings, map settings, driver and vehicle parameters; standardize traffic parameters, screen appearance, and reports across your agency
- Generate reports for a single intersection or a zone
- Static displays for delays match HCM Level of Service ranges
- Option for "Enter Blocked Intersection gridlock avoidance is optional on a per-movement basis
- Percent simulated volume item in report
- Density and occupancy on report
- Report details by lane or by movement
3D Viewer - Cross safely to another dimension
3D Viewer is a revolutionary addition. With a single click, you can create a three-dimensional scene directly from SimTraffic. It's as close to reality as you can get without standing in the middle of an intersection.
- Create a three-dimensional scene directly from SimTraffic
- Pan, tilt, rotate and zoom the scene to view the simulation from any angle
- Customize the scene with map settings and three-dimensional scenery
- Follow vehicle progression through roadways
- See the traffic network from drivers' points of view
- Make virtual tours of the scene
- Generate digital video to use in presentations
- Shows vehicles, pedestrians, mast-arm signals, buildings trees and roadways in 3D
- Place 3D objects into your scene
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Synchro Studio default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Synchro Studio can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Synchro Studio (Trafficware Ltd.), or check out their product website.