Found one file extension association related to TabIt and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TabIt.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: TabIt description
Developer: GTAB Software
Developer / company: GTAB Software
TabIt is a full-featured program for creating, playing, and printing guitar, bass, or banjo tablature.
Some of its features include:
- Playback: Enter tablature, then play it back through your computer speakers.
- Multiple tracks: Tabs can have up to 15 different instruments (chosen from a list of 128) playing simultaneously.
- Drum tracks: Augment your tabs with up to 47 different drums.
- Text file export: Convert your tabs into plain text files.
- MIDI file export: Convert your tabs into standard MIDI files, suitable for playing or editing in other programs.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TabIt default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that TabIt can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TabIt (GTAB Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action