Found one file extension association related to TaskJuggler and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TaskJuggler.
Platform, operating system: Linux/Unix
Go to: TaskJuggler description
Developer: Chris Schläger and Klaas Freitag
Developer / company: Chris Schläger and Klaas Freitag
TaskJuggler is a modern and powerful, Open Source project management tool. Its new approach to project planing and tracking is more flexible and superior to the commonly used Gantt chart editing tools. It has already been successfully used in many projects and scales easily to projects with hundreds of resources and thousands of tasks.
TaskJuggler is project management software for serious project managers. It covers the complete spectrum of project management tasks from the first idea to the completion of the project. It assists you during project scoping, resource assignment, cost and revenue planing, risk and communication management.
TaskJuggler provides an optimizing scheduler that computes your project time lines and resource assignments based on the project outline and the constraints that you have provided. The built-in resource balancer and consistency checker offload you from having to worry about irrelevant details and ring the alarm if the project gets out of hand. The flexible "as many details as necessary"-approach allows you to still plan your project as you go, making it also ideal for new management strategies such as Extreme Programming and Agile Project Management.
Features and Highlights:
- Manages tasks, resources and costs in one package
- Automatic resource leveling, tasks conflict resolutions, and task filtering
- Comprehensive and flexible views and reports so you can find the information you need when you need it
- Built-in templates to get you started (you can also save your own schedules as templates for future use)
- Project tracking and status reporting
- Graphical User Interface to conveniently edit your projects, view and generate Gantt charts and reports
- Unlimited number of scenarios (baselines) of the same project for what-if analysis
- CSV data export for exchange with Office Suites
- Risk analysis
- Project breakdown and management team support
- Flexible working hours and vacation handling
- Support for shift working
- Multiple time zone support
- Tasks may have initial costs, finishing costs
- Resources may have running costs
- Support for profit/loss analysis
- HTML and XML report generation
- Powerful project description syntax with macro support
- Support for central resource allocation database
- Generation of iCal files for data exchange with standard productivity tools
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TaskJuggler default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that TaskJuggler can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TaskJuggler (Chris Schläger and Klaas Freitag), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action