Found 2 file extension associations related to TotalMedia and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TotalMedia.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: TotalMedia description
Developer: ArcSoft, Inc.
ArcSoft software list & details
Developer / company: ArcSoft
TotalMedia is advanced multimedia player for Microsoft Windows operating system. It is able to playback Blu-ray, DVD, HD video, SD video, audio files. It seems it was retired a few years back.
Play all media files smoothly
- Play multimedia files smoothly, including Blu-ray, DVD, HD video, SD video, audio and photos.
- Comprehensive video format support lets you play almost all video files.
- Play video files like WMV, MPEG, AVI in near HD with SimHD technology.
- Play various audio formats, including WMA, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and AMR.
Watch movies in stunning 3D
- Play 3D movies and video files including Blu-ray 3D movies.
- Create 3D videos in real-time from 2D videos and DVDs using Sim3D.
- Play 2D image files like JPG, BMP, PNG, and TIF in 3D using Sim3D.
- Set left/right, top/bottom, and anaglyph mode manually.
- Adjust depth perception to customize your 3D experience.
Advanced SimHD brings high definition
- As a professional video player, Total Media 5 brings DVDs and low-resolution videos, even YouTube videos, up to near high-resolution quality with improved SimHD algorithms.
- Offers dynamic lighting, denoise, and smoothness enhancements.
Perfect media management and magic view
- Provides an intuitive media management panel to help you add and manage various media files effortlessly.
- Magic View allows you to browse media files faster and arrange thumbnails in different sizes.
- Sort your media library by title name, date, or duration.
- Manage your playlists and add or delete any media file with ease.
Online video download, playback and sharing
- Play YouTube videos directly with near high-definition quality via SimHD.
- Easily download or share your favorite videos with your family and friends.
The TotalMedia software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TotalMedia default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with TotalMedia
Comparison table of actions that TotalMedia can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TotalMedia (ArcSoft, Inc.), or check out their product website.