Found one file extension association related to Track Designer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Track Designer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Track Designer description
Developer: LEGO Train Depot
Developer / company: LEGO Train Depot
Track Designer is used to draw layouts you are planning to build, archive layouts you've already built, or design huge layouts that require far more pieces than you have in your collection.
You can use it to draw layouts you are planning to build, archive layouts you've already built, or design huge layouts that require far more pieces than you have in your collection.
Track Designer is very easy to use, you can add and remove pieces, cut, copy and paste using the clipboard, select and move whole sections of track, rotate and flip. A completed layout can be printed out on paper and large layouts will be scaled to fit on one piece of paper.
- Zoom in/out between 0.25 studs/pixel and 2 studs/pixel.
- Support for 12V Train, Roadplates and Monorail.
- Supplied with buildings for 9V Trains series.
- Drag-box selection.
- Improved path selection.
- User-defined pieces for extending the registry.
- Decription and comments can be stored with layouts.
- Pieces listed on printouts.
- Elevation support with configurable incline rules.
- Automatic generation of rotated and scaled renderings.
- Print preview button on the toolbar.
- Extended status bar information.
- Cut, copy, paste support for registry items.
- Copy pieces from registry to layouts.
- Copy renderings from registry to paint programs for editing.
- Improved reference to element registry.
- Insert pieces by part number.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Track Designer default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Track Designer can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Track Designer (LEGO Train Depot), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action