Found one file extension association related to Ultra Librarian and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Ultra Librarian.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Ultra Librarian description
Developer: Accelerated Design, Inc.
Developer / company: Accelerated Design, Inc.
A single format, CAD tool-neutral library environment for…
- Building a CAD/CAE library from scratch
- Merging multiple tool libraries in one standard set of libraries
- Converting an existing library in one EDA format to another EDA format
- An enterprise-wide library solution
- Sophisticated capabilities to greatly increase speed, efficiency and accuracy in symbol and footprint generation and creation and maintenance of large libraries
- Inputs and outputs to a wide variety of PCB CAD/CAE tool environments
- Access to large CAD neutral vender part database.
- Automated methods of collecting library data
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Ultra Librarian default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Ultra Librarian can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Ultra Librarian (Accelerated Design, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action