Found 2 file extension associations related to VR Photo and 1 file format developed specifically for use with VR Photo.
Platform, device: Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch devices)
Go to: VR Photo description
Developer / company: Möllersoft
With VR Photo you take pictures of an object from several sides and create a rotating view of the object out of these images.
- Rotate the object with your finger on the screen around its own axis.
- Share VR Photo-Files via email with your friends and clients
- Transfer VR Photo-Files via iTunes
- Export VR Photo-Files as HTML and transfer them to your webserver
- VR Photos can be exported as Widget for iBooks Author and Mac OS X Dashboard
- For small (e.g. a cup) up to large objects (e.g. a car)
- VR Photos with 4 to 32 frames
- JPEG import via iTunes Filesharing
- Free App VR Photo LT for viewing VR Photo files available
- Files are stored on your iPhone, no account and no registration for an online service necessary.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
VR Photo default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by VR Photo
Comparison table of actions that VR Photo can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of VR Photo (Möllersoft), or check out their product website.