Found 7 file extension associations related to VTBuilder and 1 file format developed specifically for use with VTBuilder.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: VTBuilder description
Developer: VTP software
Developer / company: VTP
VTBuilder is a tool for viewing and processing many kinds of geospatial data
- merges and resamples multiple elevation files
- import elevation grids from DEM, SDTS DEM, MicroDEM, GTOPO30, SRTM, DTED, CDF/netCDF, PNG, TIF, GeoTIFF, PGM, Surfer GRD, TerraGen, raw data, ArcInfo ASCII/Binary, SRTM HGT, and many other formats
- export elevation grids to ArcInfo ASCII Grid, GeoTIFF, TerraGen, BMP, STM, MSI Planet, VRML ElevationGrid, RAW/INF for MSFS, ChunkLOD (.chu), PNG 16-bit, 3TX.
- reads and writes Binary Terrain (BT)
- import TIN data from DXF
- lets you view and define an area for merging and resampling BT format, which can be used by the VTP Terrain Library and Enviro runtime
- supports undersea data, and conversion of data between coordinate systems, such as merging of DEM files across a UTM boundary
- reads road centerline vectors from USGS DLG, ESRI SHP, NTF and other GIS formats
- does cleanup processing on the road network topology
- allows the user to define intersection behavior and road attributes including number of lanes and direction of traffic flow
- writes to RMF which can be used by the vtlib Library and Enviro runtime
- reads and writes VTST files
- select, move and delete buildings
- edit building attributes (shape, number of stories, color, etc.)
- imports land-use and vegetation-coverage data from USGS LULC and ESRI SHP files
- imports species lists and vegetation zones (biotypes) from text/XML files
- exploits all of the above to do automated placement of vegetation and export to VF files
- imports multiple layer types from compound file formats - TIGER (roads, hydrography) and NTF (roads, built structures)
- you can import several image formats for viewing in conjunction with other layers
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
VTBuilder default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by VTBuilder
Other file extensions associated with VTBuilder
Comparison table of actions that VTBuilder can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of VTBuilder (VTP software), or check out their product website.