Wii Backup Fusion
Developer / company: dynup
Wii Backup Fusion is a complete and simply to use backup solution for Wii games.
- List games from images, WBFS partitions and DVD with all game infos
- Transfer game images to WBFS partition or file
- Transfer game from DVD to WBFS or image
- Patch game images (directly or while transfer)
- Extract game contents from WBFS or images
- Convert between game image formats
- Diff images after transfer
- Split game images while transfer or convert
- Compare Files and WBFS game lists
- Additional info tab for a compact overview and game cover (#)
- Load 3D and HQ game covers in different languages (#)
- Titles and covers (#) in different languages
- Cover viewer for full HQ game covers (#) with save possibility
- Update title databases in all available languages (#)
- Check and repair WBFS files and partitions
- Create and format WBFS partitions and files
- Supports scrubbing (data, update and channel partitions)
- Supports GameCube images (experimental!)
- Supported formats: ISO, CISO, WIA, WDF, WBFS files, WBFS partitions
- Supports aqua or brushed metal style on Mac OS X
Wii Backup Fusion works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Wii Backup Fusion
Other file extensions associated with Wii Backup Fusion
Comparison table of actions that Wii Backup Fusion can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Wii Backup Fusion (dynup), or check out their product website.