Found one file extension association related to WinLens and 1 file format developed specifically for use with WinLens.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: WinLens description
Developer: LINOS Photonics GmbH & Co.
Developer / company: LINOS Photonics GmbH & Co.
The WinLens is optical design software for Microsoft Windows. It is able to create systems with LINOS Photonics and custom components with serious optical engineering features.
Optical Design Software
- create systems with LINOS Photonics and custom components
- LINOS Photonics components specified by simple part numbers
- ideal tool for component selection and for system development and analysis
- serious optical engineering features
- ideal for learning and teaching technical optics
- spreadsheet editors
- multiple resizable graphs and tables for results
- simple menu structure
- toolbar for quick access to features
- full windows help with extensive background notes on optics
- Zoom & Pan in all graphics + high resolution printouts
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
WinLens default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that WinLens can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of WinLens (LINOS Photonics GmbH & Co.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action