Found 3 file extension associations related to XTrkCAD and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with XTrkCAD.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: XTrkCAD description
Developer / company: MartinFischer
XTrkCAD makes designing a model railroad layout easy. Main features of XTrkCAD are:
- support for any scale or gauge
- on-line demonstrations, extensive help, tips and error message explanations
- straight and curved flex-track segments
- turnouts, crossings (and sectional track such as Atlas Snaptrack)
- parallel straight and curved tracks
- turntables (user defined diameter and angles)
- track circles and tangent tracks
- two tracks either by moving the track or by adding flextrack
- automatic easement calculation
- tunnels (hidden tracks)
- undo the last ten commands
- direct manipulation of track position or dimensions from keyboard
- moving and rotating any group of objects
- drawing lines, arcs and filled shapes (for showing river edges etc.)
- drawing table edges, bench work and dimension lines
- annotation with text and notes
- on-screen ruler for measurements
- printout of trackplan in any scale, even fullsize
- inventory of rolling stock
- train simulation, which includes picking up and moving trains with the mouse much like you can do with your hands in real life
- up to 99 layers
XTrkCAD works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
XTrkCAD default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that XTrkCAD can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of XTrkCAD (MartinFischer), or check out their product website.