Found 5 file extension associations related to 3DMark and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with 3DMark.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: 3DMark description
Developer: Futuremark Corporation
Futuremark software list & details
Developer / company: Futuremark
3DMark is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking. A fundamental tool for every company in the PC industry as well as PC users and gamers, 3DMark uses advanced real-time 3D game workloads to measure PC performance using a suite of DirectX 3D graphics tests, CPU tests, and 3D feature tests. 3DMark tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today. Futuremark's exclusive Online ResultBrowser web service tracks and compares 3DMark scores.
3DMark is available as a free Basic Edition with standard Online ResultBrowser functionality. The Advanced Edition is restricted to home/personal use only*, and offers expanded features, a playable mini-game and Pro-Online ResultBrowser access. The Professional Edition for all commercial uses includes all Advanced Edition features, plus command line scripting functionality, full control over all tests, looping game demos and full publishing rights for 3DMark scores.
Primary 3DMark Advanced and Professional Features:
- DirectX® 9 3D game performance benchmark
- Includes separate graphics card and CPU benchmarks
- Produces workloads that simulate next generation 3D gaming requirements
- Advanced 3D game engine supports HDR Rendering with SM3.0 Shaders, in addition to SM2.0 Shaders
- Includes two HDR/SM3.0 game tests and two SM2.0 game tests
- CPU performance testing via AI and physics workloads for both single core systems and multi-threaded, multi-core and multiple processor environments
- 3D graphics feature tests include Fill Rate, Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader, SM3.0 tests, and Batch Size tests
- Full control over the benchmark display configuration, including resolution, shader profiles, anti-aliasing and texture filtering.
- Feature tests measuring shader performance, and essential graphics performance features.
- Playable mini-game based on CPU test
- Professional tools, including image quality analysis and graph creation of runtime statistics.
- Result import to MS Excel tool for result management and report creation.
- Access to the Pro-Online ResultBrowser
Exclusive 3DMark Professional Features:
- Command line functionality for test automation
- Batch run functionality for automated testing
- Full commercial license
- Demo Loop option
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
3DMark default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by 3DMark
Comparison table of actions that 3DMark can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of 3DMark (Futuremark Corporation), or check out their product website.