Found 15 file extension associations related to Ableton Live and 10 file formats developed specifically for use with Ableton Live.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Ableton Live description
Developer: Ableton AG
Developer / company: Ableton AG
Ableton Live is a software for writing, producing and performing music. Live's nonlinear, intuitive flow, alongside powerful real-time editing and flexible performance options, make it a unique studio tool and a favorite with live performers
Live offers two main views—the Session View and the Arrangement View—that interact in a powerful and unique way, allowing you to create, produce and perform your music all in a single application.
The Session View acts as a powerful musical sketch and launch pad, allowing you to try out new ideas easily and improvise freely. Each cell in the Session View grid can hold a recording, MIDI file, or any other musical idea. These ideas can be recorded on the fly or dragged in from the Browser and played in any order and at any time you wish.
The Arrangement View offers a timeline-based approach for traditional multitrack recording, MIDI sequencing and other music production tasks. You can even improvise in the Session View, and all of your actions will be recorded into the Arrangement View, where they can be edited whenever you like.
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192kHz.
- Complete nondestructive editing with unlimited undo.
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments.
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files, for improvisation and instant remixing.
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs.
- Built-in software instruments: Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, Impulse for sampled drums.
- Instrument-, Drum-, Effect Racks for creating and managing complex performance setups, drum kits and multi-effects.
- VST and AU effects and instruments support; automatic plug-in delay compensation .
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation.
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music.
- Real-time control of parameters with any MIDI controller—just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping.
- Full ReWire support.
- Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation.
- Multicore and multiprocessor support.
Ableton Live icon
Ableton Live icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Ableton Live default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Ableton Live
Other file extensions associated with Ableton Live
Comparison table of actions that Ableton Live can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Ableton Live (Ableton AG), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action