Developer / company: ACI
ACI is a powerful industry appraisal software combines order tracking, digital photo imaging, comps database management, integrated sketching, mapping, built-in EDI connections and much more.
ACI brings a 30-year solid foundation in providing appraisers with the most productive software tools in the valuation industry.
- an extensive library of hundreds of forms,
- an intuitive interface with quick navigation,
- common responses,
- location maps,
- flood maps,
- sketch integrations,
- EDI connections,
- and more.
- allows order data to be imported to and from appraisal reports while organizing clients, appraisers, and fees,
- includes management reports with multiple sort and filter options to organize and review data.
- valuable search capabilities,
- comps and photos may be imported seamlessly into forms,
- comps and photos may be exported directly from forms to enhance your database.
- drag-and-drop photos directly into your reports,
- save images to a database,
- auto-resize digital images to reduce file sizes,
- edit and adjust images,
- store photos,
- and more.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ACI default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by ACI
Comparison table of actions that ACI can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ACI (ACI), or check out their product website.