Found 2 file extension associations related to Active WebCam and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Active WebCam.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Active WebCam description
Developer: PY Software
PY Software software list & details
Developer / company: PY Software
Viewers can watch real video and audio using or Internet browser, or another copy of the Active WebCam program.
When the program detects motion in the monitored area, it can sound an alarm, e-mail you the captured images, start broadcasting or record a video.
The program has features to add text captions and image logos to the images, to place a date/time stamp on each video frame, and to adjust the frame rate, picture size, and quality.
- Works with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network IP Cameras.
- Broadcasts live MPEG-4 video and MP3 audio up to 30 frames per second.
- Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
- Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
- Time stamps captured video.
- Broadcasts audio.
- Supports Encrypted Transmission.
- Records password protected video clips.
- Performs Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
- Has features to control camera's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- Helps you to create web page for your web camera.
- Records video when a motion is detected.
- Allows to view recorded video remotely.
- Sends e-mail and SMS when motion detected.
- Runs a program when a motion is detected.
- Allows to define the active area for motion detection.
- Creates thumbnails from captured images.
- Has a comprehensive scheduler.
- Checks the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
- User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
- Has feature to limit number of camera viewers.
- Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn't display any icon in the sys tool tray and it is not presented in the task bar tray.
- Password protection from unauthorized usage.
- Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
Active WebCam icon
Active WebCam icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Active WebCam default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Active WebCam can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Active WebCam (PY Software), or check out their product website.