Advanced Office Repair
Found 7 file extension associations related to Advanced Office Repair
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: DataNumen, Inc.
DataNumen software list & details
Advanced Office Repair
Developer / company: DataNumen
Advanced Office Repair (AOFR) is a Microsoft Office data recovery suite. It includes recovery tools for corrupt or damaged MS Access databases, MS Excel worksheets, MS Word documents, MS Outlook data files, and MS Outlook Express dbx and mbx files.
- Support to repair Microsoft Access databases.
- Support to repair Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Support to repair Microsoft Word documents.
- Support to repair Microsoft Outlook data files.
- Support to recover Microsoft Outlook Express 4 mbx files and Outlook Express 5/6 dbx files.
- Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Advanced Office Repair
Other file extensions associated with Advanced Office Repair
Comparison table of actions that Advanced Office Repair can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Advanced Office Repair (DataNumen, Inc.), or check out their product website.