Advanced PDF Repair
Found 2 file extension associations related to Advanced PDF Repair
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: DataNumen, Inc.
DataNumen software list & details
Advanced PDF Repair
Developer / company: DataNumen
Advanced PDF Repair(APDFR) is a powerful PDF recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged Acrobat PDF files and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
- Support to recover all versions of Acrobat PDF files.
- Support to repair different PDF file format errors.
- Support to repair PDF files that do not comply with the PDF specification.
- Support to repair PDF files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of PDF files.
- Support to find and select the PDF files to be repaired on the local computer.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair an Acrobat PDF file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Advanced PDF Repair
Other file extensions associated with Advanced PDF Repair
Comparison table of actions that Advanced PDF Repair can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Advanced PDF Repair (DataNumen, Inc.), or check out their product website.