Advanced URL Catalog
Found one file extension association related to Advanced URL Catalog and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Advanced URL Catalog.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Advanced URL Catalog
Developer / company: Jordysoft.com
Advanced URL Catalog is a professional Bookmark Manager & Favorites Manager & URL Manager for Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 compatible with all browsers.
Advanced URL Catalog is a complete bookmark management solution that will allow you to create, edit, import/export, organize bookmarks, synchronize, remove duplicates and validate your favorite Internet pages.
This powerful bookmark manager can check all the bookmarks from your database for dead links, to make sure your bookmarks are fresh and up to date.
It also includes a "duplicate bookmark cleaner" which allows you to find and clean-up the duplicates in your bookmark database easily, so your favorites are always accurate.
Advanced URL Catalog as a Bookmark Manager allows you to do:
- Advanced URL Catalog will help you store, organize, annotate, delete and check your favorite Internet pages. You can do all kinds of operations to the database.
- It's compatible with all browsers. You can import / export urls to / from Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider, CSV Files, HTML files and all kinds of text files.
- The bookmark data files is encrypted and compressed so you can protect your information.
- Advanced URL Catalog can handle huge urls over 1.000.000.
- Advanced URL Catalog creates thumbnail images of your favorite websites.
- Have convenient modification and updating functions for the Urls and catalogs. Support the drag-and-drop to organize the bookmarks.
- You can protect your bookmarks with a password.
- Advanced drag-and-drop function allows the moving the bookmarks from a category to another and moving a category to another, also opens the databases with drag-and-drop operations.
- Search the needed bookmarks and deleting, modifying, copying the listed bookmarks directly from the search result.
- Allow the bookmarks to be arranged easier and quicker on categories.
- You can grab urls from all active sessions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider browsers.
- You can select with what browser you want to open the bookmarks.
- Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition.
- You can check the urls for validation and automatically update Title and Description of urls from meta tag.
- You can automatically delete all the urls that are no more valid and remove all duplicate urls.
- You can store user names / passwords (login information) and comments for every url.
- User defined rating system and comments.
- System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application.
- Is simple to use and will make your browsing really efficient and much more enjoyable.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Advanced URL Catalog default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Advanced URL Catalog can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Advanced URL Catalog (Jordysoft.com), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action