Found one file extension association related to AFP Designer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with AFP Designer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: AFP Designer description
Developer: ISIS Marketing GmbH
Developer / company: ISIS
AFP Designer is fully compatible with the published IBM AFP Advanced Function Printing standard for all platforms.
The ISIS OverView AFP Designer is the industry standard graphical and visual PC desktop design tool for complete AFP print applications. It supports through its dot-perfect design process the integrated development and maintenance of IBM standard OGL and PPFA source code.
- AFP Designer does not use ANY ISIS proprietary formats!
- Users require only basic printing and AFP know-how.
- Reduces application development effort due to dot-perfect display.
- No language syntax knowledge required.
- Dynamic switching between forms and data placement reduces testprinting on production printers.
- AFP-Designer supports all cutsheet and endless form paper sizes.
- No OGL or PPFA source code tweaking required!
- With the optional AFPDS Compiler, OGL/370 and PPFA/370 on the mainframe are not required.
- Easy file transfer (Functions Send/Receive) between AFP Designer and OS/390 or Unix host for sources (OGL, PPFA), AFP resources (Fonts, PSEG, TIFF, OVL, FDF, PDF) and line data.
The AFP Designer software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
AFP Designer default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that AFP Designer can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of AFP Designer (ISIS Marketing GmbH), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action