Developer / company: PhotoActions
AlbumWeb is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that helps you to create an outstanding web album, web photo album or web video album with the slideshow mode from digital pictures, photos and video clips. The software also supports background sound, offers you astonishing transitions effects and can burn an autorun CD/DVD containing your photo album or slide show.
The application works as photo album creation wizard prompting for all necessary data while still leaving the creative process up to you: it is easy to select one of available photo album themes, modify a theme or create a new one.
The resulting photo album is web-ready, i.e. you can view it using any web browser or publish it on the Internet. Moreover, AlbumWeb allows you to create standalone and compressed photo albums that can be e-mailed to your friends and relatives right from the application.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multilingual interface support
- Drag-and-Drop Development
- Web photo album creation
- Slideshow creation
- Video-file support (requires MS DirectX 9.0)
- Background music support in slideshows
- Transition effects support in slideshows
- Processing selected albums (useful for large galleries)
- Adjusting Hue, Saturation, Lightness
- Rotating photos
- EXIF and IPTC information support
- Applying watermarks and annotation to photos
- Gallery publication via FTP
- Gallery publication by e-mail
- Autorun CD/DVD gallery creation
- Standalone album creation
- Building compressed web gallery inside a zip-file
- Quick Preview
- Many built-in themes, which determine the appearance of your gallery
- Supporting user-created themes
- Simple and professional Theme Editor
- Html-templates support, enabling an expert user to create a unique gallery
- Hot-key support for all frequently used operations
- Input and editing of meta-tags for html-pages
- Built in Navigation bar Editor (Image and text button, combo box, list, line breaks support)
- Basic image formats support for the gallery (BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.)
- Basic music formats support for the slideshow (MP3, wma, wav, etc.)
- Basic video formats support for the gallery (MPEG, AVI, MOV, etc.)
- Supported Windows Vista OS
The AlbumWeb software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
AlbumWeb default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that AlbumWeb can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of AlbumWeb (PhotoActions), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action