Found one file extension association related to allCLEAR Analyzer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with allCLEAR Analyzer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Proquis Limited
Proquis software list & details
Developer / company: Proquis
allCLEAR Analyzer takes all of allClear Standard's process documentation power and adds sophisticated analysis functions to optimize the processes you have defined.
It contains statistical process analysis, simulation and much more data-aware features such as:
- Automatically calculate all possible paths
- Automatically highlight optimal and critical paths
- Identify the most likely path your process will take given the probabilities you enter
- Combine different paths and analyze them together
- Analyze paths using multiple start and end boxes
- Automatically keep a history of all your analyses for easy reference
- Use the 'Work' spreadsheet for scratch computations without having to leave allCLEAR to use a separate spreadsheet program
- Use data structure templates to quickly setup the analysis of your processes
- Use the ODBC wizard to access existing process data
- Keep track of your analysis, simulation and manual paths separately
- Record multiple scenarios for comparison
- Use deterministic simulation
- Use probabilistic simulation using the Monte Carlo method
- Plot bar, line, area, step, combination, horizontal bar, pie, XY(Scatter), radar, polar, bubble, hi-lo, 2 or 3 dimensional graphs of your analysis results
- Use animation and play back paths
The allCLEAR Analyzer software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
allCLEAR Analyzer default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that allCLEAR Analyzer can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of allCLEAR Analyzer (Proquis Limited), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action