Found 2 file extension associations related to AnvilCAD Lite and 1 file format developed specifically for use with AnvilCAD Lite.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: AnvilCAD Lite description
Developer: Millennium CAD Software ReAnsys, LLC.
Developer / company: MCS
AnvilCAD Lite is a 2D - 3D software system. It was created by MCS - the world’s FIRST mechanical CAD company (founded in 1971) and the producer of the leading Lite product in the CAD 3D Software arena.
- Complete parametric drafting using the world’s most powerful parametric kernel.
- Full featured section analysis and curve analysis to give power to the 3D software.
- AnvilCAD Lite provides a set of geometric tools and geometry management unrivaled by any Lite CAD 3D software.
- 100% of all geometry is mathematical, with 64 bit precision and no approximations.
- All planar curves (circles, conics and splines) can be defined and any view (work plane) desired, creating true 3D curves from true 3D software.
- All generic operations involving curves (intersect, offset, trim, extend, dimension, label, boundary etc.) can use points, lines, circles, conics and splines.
- All AnvilCAD Lite curves can be extruded normal to the view they lie in. The resulting geometry consists of both the extruded profile and the rail lines connecting the top and bottom profiles producing a full 3D software generated object.
- AnvilCAD Lite provides for flexible, powerful, and efficient drafting. It is more versatile and complete than any system, and excels over most of the high priced 3D software CAD systems.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
AnvilCAD Lite default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by AnvilCAD Lite
Comparison table of actions that AnvilCAD Lite can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of AnvilCAD Lite (Millennium CAD Software ReAnsys, LLC.), or check out their product website.